Books for the Month: December 2012 Round Up & #RAK

Wow the last day of the year outside they are playing with fireworks already and I am sitting here curled up on the couch with the last lines in my books for this year.

I planned to read the following books this month:
  • The Detective / Jonathan L. Howard (Series Challenge)
  • The Fear Institute / Jonathan L. Howard (Series Challenge)
  • The Memory Keeper's Daughter / Kim Edwards
  • Skipping Christmas / John Grisham
  • The Christmas Bake Off / Abby Clements
  • Dash and Lily's Book of Dares / Rachel Cohn
And I did finish those. Still in need of some extra books to finish my Goodreads challenge I read:
  • The Hangman's Daughter / Oliver Pötzsch
  • The Shadow of the Wind / Carlos Ruiz Zafón
  • The Angel's Game / Carlos Ruiz Zafón 
  • The Prisoner of Heaven / Carlos Ruiz Zafón 
 With those books I finished my Goodreads challenge. Plans for next year are to read less books but some more big ones.

Besides this Challenge I finished my A-Z Challenge this year and I cleared out on some series. My plans on challenges for next year are stated in the post Reading Challenges 2013

I send out a #RAK book to Melissa from Must Read Faster she wanted a scary book Full of Spiders

I did not receive any #RAK books but did get some books this month which I need to fit in to read later.
For Christmas I got surprised with
  • The Circle / Sara B. Elfgren
  • The Yellow World / Albert Espinosa
  • The Land of Decoration / Grace McCleen

Have a good time tonight closing down 2012 and all the best wishes for 2013.

Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
04 January, 2013 delete

Congrats on reaching your goals :) Thanks for participating in RAK! Maybe January 2013 will surprise you with bookish gifts.

♥ Isalys / Book Soulmates

Reply
avatar