Challenges: Book Bingo 2013 Round Up #2

I am participating on a Bingo Challenge which is organized by  Reading in Winter & Creativity's Corner. If you want to join check out the post Anne & Kristilyn’s 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge

The whole challenge will make for 73 books and as I am planning for 75 I had to make a good start with this challenge already this month. Though I actually only signed up for 2 "wins" on the bingo card I am going to give it a serious try and finish it.

I did a major re-read this month. I read all of the Harry Potter books again. I have been in doubt where to place them but decided to put them in the 5 times re-read square as there is a small chance I will do another re-read of 5 books in one month.

So pick the 5 you like from this list:
Harry Potter en de steen der wijzen
Harry Potter en de geheime kamer
Harry Potter en de gevangene van Azkaban
Harry Potter en de vuurbeker
Harry Potter en de orde van de feniks
Harry Potter en de Halfbloed Prins
Harry Potter en de relieken van de dood
Previous
Next Post »