Challenges: Book Bingo 2013 Round Up #3

Book Bingo scorecard March
I am participating on a Bingo Challenge which is organized by  Reading in Winter & Creativity's Corner. If you want to join check out the post Anne & Kristilyn’s 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge

The whole challenge will make for 73 books and as I am planning for 75 I had to make a good start with this challenge already this month. Though I actually only signed up for 2 "wins" on the bingo card I am going to give it a serious try and finish it.



I read three books for the series square
De Cirkel (Engelfors #1)
The Constant Princess (The Tudor Court #1)
Nothing Lasts Forever (Die Hard #1)

I read 5 books that are or will be released in 2013
Het Stockholm Octavo (Dutch release)
The Cuckoo's Calling
The Bat in the Belfry
A Dual Inheritance
The Magical Stranger
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
09 April, 2013 delete

I'd like to recommend The End of Mr Y (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2153792.The_End_of_Mr_Y). It's a brilliant fantasy book that makes you think. Based on your goodreads list I think you'd enjoy it!

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
09 April, 2013 delete

That looks great indeed added it to my shelf. Thanks for the rec :)

Reply
avatar