It's Monday the 18th of March 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

The last week I read De cirkel by Mats Strandberg and Sara B. Elfgren. I read my first Philippa Gregory starting of the Tudor Court series with The Constant Princess. Read the Killer, a graphic novel by Matz and Luc Jacamon, got De 100 jarige man die uit het raam klom en verdween by Jonas Jonasson recommended and finished the Grimm Chronicles volume 2 by Ken Brosky and Isabella Fontaine.

De Cirkerl Mats Strandberg Sara B. Elfgren coverThe Constant Princess Philippa Gregory coverThe Killer Omnibus Matz Jacamon cover
De 100 jarige man die uit het raam klom en verdween Jonas Jonasson coverThe Grimm Chronicles vol 2 Ken Brosky Isabella Fontaine cover
The upcoming weeks I will see how far I get but the lined up books are Nothing Lasts Forever by Roderick Thorp, The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith, A Bat in the Belfry by Sarah Graves and hope to end up somewhere in A Dual Inheritance by Joanna Hershon.

Nothing Lasts Forever Roderick Thorp coverThe Cuckoo's Calling Robert Galbraith coverA Bat in the Belfry Sarah Graves coverA Dual Inhertiance Joanna Hershon cover

What is on your list for the upcoming week?


Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
18 March, 2013 delete

All new titles to me and that's lovely. Enjoy!

Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Reply
avatar
18 March, 2013 delete

Big stack of great books as usual! I hope you enjoy every one :)

Have a great week!

Reply
avatar
Mama McD
AUTHOR
18 March, 2013 delete

I wish I had time to read this many books every week! I'm a fast reader, but between work and kids I only get about an hour a day to read! Have a great week! Here's my Monday Book post;
http://ourdesertlife2.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Reply
avatar
KarenSi
AUTHOR
19 March, 2013 delete

I Loved The hundred year old man. Hope you enjoyed it too. Have a good week.

Reply
avatar