Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd like to start but haven't yet

top ten tuesdays button
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This weeks subject are series. More specific, series you have spotted on several occasions but have not started yet. I know I got a few of those on my list so here we go.
1. The Tudor Court by Philippa Gregory
2. The Engelfors Trilogy by Mats Strandberg
3. Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown
4. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
5. Shades of London by Maureen Johnson
6. The Wolfe Brothers by Markus Zusak
7. Finkleton by K.C. Hilton
8. The Queens Thief by Megan Wahlen Turner
9. Study by Maria V. Snyder
10. Thursday Next by Jasper Fforde

These are just the highest ones on my TBR shelf. There are more though. I like to read series because it gives you more depth in character development and it gives you the posibility to really engage in situations and a world. I do prefer to read series in sequence.
Series

Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Susan
AUTHOR
05 March, 2013 delete

Oh, I love the Shades of London series. You should definitely read those books soon! I also have the Study series on my list. It's one of those series I've been meaning to get to for a long time.

Glad to have found you via TTT!

Reply
avatar
05 March, 2013 delete

Great list! I also have the Thursday Next series on my list this week *high fives*

Hope you enjoy The Pillars of the Earth, I read it a few years ago and absolutely loved it =D

My TTT

Reply
avatar
Shelver506
AUTHOR
06 March, 2013 delete

I am running around in circles over the inclusion of The Queen's Thief series on your list. GO, CISKA, GO!

Reply
avatar