Top Ten Tuesdays: Rewind "Books I want to re-read"

Top Ten Tuesday button
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week the girls from the Broke and Bookish come up with a subject and you and I have to make a top ten.

This weeks topic is rewind. I was allowed to pick one of the many former topics from Top Ten Tuesday and use that as a subject for this week. I did choose one of the easier ones for me and that is "Books I want to re-read". The original Top Ten was posted on September 27th 2011.

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
3. The Rose Labyrinth by Titania Hardie
4. Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
5. Kinderen van moeder aarde by Thea Beckman
6. Rebecca's Tale by Sally Beauman
7. Geef me de ruimte by Thea Beckman
8. Mort by Terry Pratchett
9. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
10. With No One as Witness by Elizabeth George

Most of these books are still on my old import list which means I will eventually plan to read them because I am trying to make reviews for all of those books.
Previous
Next Post »

6 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
16 April, 2013 delete

The Night Circus and Mort are both books I definitely want to reread too!

Good list :)

Reply
avatar
16 April, 2013 delete

I'd love to read Night Circus. And, maybe, then, reread it.

Here's my Top Ten list of Top Ten lists!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
16 April, 2013 delete

Lots of those titles are new to me. I have read and enjoyed Night Circus though. Hope you have time to revisit them.

Reply
avatar
16 April, 2013 delete

I would love to re-read The Night Circus, Child 44 (especially since they're going to make a movie of it soon!), Mort (slowly re-reading the Terry Pratchett books on my shelf) and The Name of the Wind (finally got my hands on the mass paperback of the second book so whoo-hoo! Re-read here I come, lol). Great list!

My TTT

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
16 April, 2013 delete

The Night Circus is on my TBR. New follower http://georgielee.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
17 April, 2013 delete

I would LOVE to read The Night Circus again! It was such a magical and beautiful book. That would definitely be on my list of re-reads!

Reply
avatar