It's Monday June 10th 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I had a week off and we did a lot of work around the house. I did get some nice reading done too.
I finished Het zevende kind by Erik Valeur, The Mourning Hours by Paule Treick DeBoard and Sorcerers of The Nightwing by Geoffrey Huntington. Very different books but all intriguing and fun in their own way.

Sorcerers of the Nightwing by Geoffrey Huntington



I am currently reading The Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Joy Arnold.

The Book of Secrets Elizabeth Joy Arnold cover

Next up are The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman and Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole.

The Life List Lori Nelson Spielman cover Letters from Skye Jessica Brockmole cover




Previous
Next Post »

15 reacties

Write reacties
10 June, 2013 delete

How did you like Het zevende kind and The morning hours? They both sound interesting, and I love the cover of The morning hours.

Have a great week & kind regards,

Reply
avatar
10 June, 2013 delete

I haven't even heard of any of the books you are listing this week, Ciska - how is that even possible? The Mourning Hours sounds interesting, and so does Letters from Skye.

I hope you'll have a fantastic week! Here's my It's Monday... post for this week.

Reply
avatar
Tanya Patrice
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

Yay for reading interesting and intriguing books! Hope you have another great week coming up too :-)

Reply
avatar
10 June, 2013 delete

I hope you really enjoyed The Mourning Hours :) That one has stuck with me.

Have another great week of reading!

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

Is it me or everybody is reading "The book of secrets"? I'm sure this book will end in my list :D

Reply
avatar
Kathy Martin
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

Looks like you had a good week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

I can't wait to see your review on The Book of Secrets!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

I also have heard a buzz over The Book of Secrets. And I like the cover art of The Mourning Hours, plus the play on words in title, hmmm, can only wonder at what's inside--intriguing!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

The Mourning Hours keeps calling my name. I need to get it. GREAT Post. THANKS.

I can't wait to begin Letters From Skye. My header is from the Isle of Skye. :) Love that place.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday!! What are You Reading?

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

Forgot....New GFC Follower, New E-mail Follower, and New Bloglovin' Follower.

GREAT BLOG.

Elizabeth

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11 June, 2013 delete

I've not heard of any of your books this week, so thank you for that. I'm going to check out some, The Book of Secrets and The Life List in particular.

Reply
avatar
Roses
AUTHOR
11 June, 2013 delete

All of your books look very interesting. I'm reading The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.

Reply
avatar
11 June, 2013 delete

I haven't read any of these but have seen a few of them around - I'll be interested to hear what you think of Letters From Skye. Have a great week!

Reply
avatar
Jamie E.
AUTHOR
11 June, 2013 delete

I just got Sorcerers of the Nightwing! I hope you enjoyed it!
Here is my Monday post.

Reply
avatar
12 June, 2013 delete

You always read books with such pretty covers! And how on earth do you convince yourself to actually stick to a list? I just can't do that. :o

Reply
avatar