Train on Thursday: Inferno, Dan Brown

I travel with public transport on regular base. One of my favorite past times when in bus or train besides reading is checking out what other people read. I usually look these books up (especially when someone is so hooked they don't notice me checking them out) to see if they would be something for me. In this weekly I will introduce you to the books I spotted while traveling. Feel free to leave a comment with your public transport books. If you want to write your own post feel free to link your post.

Inferno Dan Brown cover
In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.
Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.

It had to happen that I would walk into someone reading Dan Brown's Inferno at some point and the boy could hardly put the book in his bag when he had to get off the train. Inferno has been pitched worldwide with its release on the 14th of May and has gathered so much attention that even the other half knows about it. Asking me if I wanted to read the book I was like "maybe one day, I just read Angels and Demons and though you cannot ignore the fact that the book has a great concept it was not really my thing" What I did not know at that point was that I would win a copy which is on my TBR pile now so it will happen at some point that I will read this book.







Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
06 June, 2013 delete

I have read some mixed reviews on this one... :)

Reply
avatar
06 June, 2013 delete

This is a fun way to share books... Usually, I'm the person being so engrossed in what she's reading on the bus I almost miss my stop! So I'm not sure I'd ever notice what other passengers are reading :D

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Reply
avatar
06 June, 2013 delete

Oh I like this cover. :)

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
10 June, 2013 delete

I have to say I love Dan Brown. I'm not the biggest fan, because I still haven't read The lost symbol, but you get hooked on his books and I enjoy his plots.
So I will read Inferno at some point :)

I like this section, but I unfortunately don't travel by public transport because I'm unemployed and I really don't have anywhere to go.

Reply
avatar