It's Monday August 5th! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Can you believe it is August already? Where is time going? Not that I really mind because we are getting closer to my holiday (and free days of reading) in September, but still. Last week I participated in the #Leesmarathon. One of my goals was to read 150 pages a day which would be good for a few books too. Though I did manage an average of 147 pages a day I did not really read that amount every day. But still got some books out of the way.
I read The Night Rainbow by Claire King. This book arrived at my doorstep on Tuesday and I just had to read it. It is lovely and you should read it too.  I finished An Accidental Life by Pamela Binnings Ewen and half of the book was good and the other half made me want to throw it out of the window. Third book I finished was The Wishing Thread by Lisa van Allen and I am still trying to make up my mind about that one.

The Wishing Thread, Lisa van Allen cover

I am currently reading Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain

Necessary Lies Diane Chamberlain cover

Next up are The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark (Carol Goodman) and Lost and Found by Tom Winter.

The Angel Stone Juliet Dark cover Lost and Found Tom Winter cover

Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
05 August, 2013 delete

I'm so intrigued! Those first three covers really draw me in, and then I'm super curious about a book whose second half made you want to throw it out the window! I've heard of Diane Chamberlain (see her books around a fair bit) but I'm not familiar with any of the others. Love learning about new titles/authors! Have a great week. :)

Reply
avatar
06 August, 2013 delete

I am sorry to hear The accidental life is not as good as you hoped it would, it is always a shame when the first part is good and then it just goes down the drains.

Enjoy your other book & have a great week.
Kind regards,

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
06 August, 2013 delete

You always choose books with the nicest covers!!

Reply
avatar