Wishlist Wednesday: Library of the Dead, Glenn Cooper

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper.As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

Library of the Dead, Glenn Cooper
The most shocking secret in the history of mankind is about to be revealed...A murderer is on the loose on the streets of New York City: nicknamed the Doomsday Killer, he's claimed six victims in just two weeks, and the city is terrified. Even worse, the police are mystified: the victims have nothing in common, defying all profiling, and all that connects them is that each received a sick postcard in the mail before they died - a postcard that announced their date of death. In desperation, the FBI assigns the case to maverick agent Will Piper, once the most accomplished serial killing expert in the bureau's history, now on a dissolute spiral to retirement. Battling his own demons, Will is soon drawn back into a world he both loves and hates, determined to catch the killer whatever it takes. But his search takes him in a direction he could never have predicted, uncovering a shocking secret that has been closely guarded for centuries. A secret that once lay buried in an underground library beneath an 8th Century monastery, but which has now been unearthed - with deadly consequences. A select few defend the secret of the library with their lives - and as Will closes in on the truth, they are determined to stop him, at any cost...

This book was reviewed by Isi and she was making it sound very good. I love books that go around secrets combined with murder and investigation.
Previous
Next Post »

10 reacties

Write reacties
Ula
AUTHOR
23 October, 2013 delete

Wow this sounds like an awesome read! I need to look it up myself :)
Happy reading, hope you get it soon!

My WW

Reply
avatar
23 October, 2013 delete

The name itself would make me want to read it. Sounds really good :-). Thanks for sharing.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
23 October, 2013 delete

Ooh, that sounds like a really good book. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
23 October, 2013 delete

Sounds like this could be a very good read! Hope you get to it!

My WW

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
24 October, 2013 delete

This one sounds really good. I will have to check it out. I hope you get it soon!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/wishlist-wednesday-69.html

Reply
avatar
LunaMoth
AUTHOR
24 October, 2013 delete

sounds great! anything with dead and library is a nice thriller hahaha.

Check out my WoW

Reply
avatar
DHB
AUTHOR
25 October, 2013 delete

Ooo sounds interesting - definitely something I need to check out. Hope you get it soon!
Here's my WW: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/wishlist-wednesday-24.html

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
26 October, 2013 delete

Thanks for the link, darling!
The book is really gripping; here in Spain is very popular and a lot of people say the same, so I hope you get it and enjoy it!!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

Another familiar bookcover :)
This book looks interesting!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

I think I might be scared of the paranomal elements, lol, but I can't wait to hear your thoughts

Reply
avatar