Wishlist Wednesday: The Yard, Alex Grecian

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper.As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

The Yard, Alex Grecian cover
Victorian London is a cesspool of crime, and Scotland Yard has only twelve detectives—known as “The Murder Squad”—to investigate countless murders every month. Created after the Metropolitan Police’s spectacular failure to capture Jack the Ripper, The Murder Squad suffers rampant public contempt. They have failed their citizens. But no one can anticipate the brutal murder of one of their own . . . one of the twelve . . .When Walter Day, the squad’s newest hire, is assigned the case of the murdered detective, he finds a strange ally in the Yard’s first forensic pathologist, Dr. Bernard Kingsley. Together they track the killer, who clearly is not finished with The Murder Squad . . . but why?

I love Victorian London and Scotland Yard and crime investigation. Plus I love the cover of this book there is so much mystery and excitement hidden in it.
Previous
Next Post »

6 reacties

Write reacties
LunaMoth
AUTHOR
02 October, 2013 delete

sounds good but for some reason i do not like books set in victorian london. i hope you like it though.

Check out my WoW

Reply
avatar
02 October, 2013 delete

I really liked this one I just finished it three days ago. Some parts are a little weird in that you lose track of who is who because there are a lot of different characters, with lots of different things going on, but some how in the end I knew exactly who everyone was and their part in the story, lol!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
02 October, 2013 delete

That looks amazing! Going to add it to my list.
Here's my WW if you want to check it out.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
02 October, 2013 delete

I haven't heard of this one, I'll have to add it to my list.

Reply
avatar
03 October, 2013 delete

Victorian London and Scotland Yard and murder? Sounds amazing! Hadn't heard of this one before, but it's going straight on my list. :)

Lisa
My Wednesday Post

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
07 October, 2013 delete

The cover reminds me of.... The cemetery of forgotten books series' bookcovers

Reply
avatar