It's Monday January 27th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I had a quiet week with book group on Friday where we discussed Een man die Ove heet by Fredrick Backman which I finished reading earlier in the week. It does make for an interesting discussion this story but I did not really enjoy the book. I also read The Deepest Secret by Carla Buckley which was a very interesting read as I did not know anything about the condition XP.

Een man die Ove heet, Fredrick Backman The Deepest Secret, Carla Buckley

I am currently reading Wake by Anna Hope

Wake, Anna Hope

Next up are The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon, Bread and Butter by Michelle Wildgen and Kinder Than Solitude by Yiyun Li.

The Winter People, Jennifer McMahon Bread and Butter, Michelle Wildgen Kinder than Solitude, Yiyun Li

Previous
Next Post »

11 reacties

Write reacties
27 January, 2014 delete

All of these look very good! Winter People certainly seems appropriate for my world lately. Enjoy!

Here's my It's Monday!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
27 January, 2014 delete

You've got some interesting books here! I haven't heard of most of them. Did you get them from Netgalley? Have a good week!

Reply
avatar
Leydy
AUTHOR
27 January, 2014 delete

Enjoy your reads this week!

This is what we are reading this week.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
27 January, 2014 delete

@leeswammes. Books are from both Netgalley and Edelweiss indeed.

Reply
avatar
Kathy Martin
AUTHOR
27 January, 2014 delete

All of these books are new to me. I hope you find one that you really love. Come see my Monday Report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

Reply
avatar
27 January, 2014 delete

I have The Winter People coming up soon too, probably in another week or so. It looks really good -- I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy!

Reply
avatar
Bakey
AUTHOR
27 January, 2014 delete

I read Wake earlier this month and loved it, hope you enjoy it. Here's my post for this week http://bakeysbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_27.html

Reply
avatar
28 January, 2014 delete

I am excited to hear about Bread and Butter. I read one of her earlier books and thought it was just wonderful.

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
28 January, 2014 delete

I just loaded Wake from NetGalley! Hope it's good!

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
28 January, 2014 delete

Bread and Butter looks interesting, although I suspect it might make me hungry!!

Reply
avatar
28 January, 2014 delete

Oh, how is Wake? That's going to be my next read! Kinder Than Solitude also sounds fantastic.

Reply
avatar