It's Monday February 17th! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week was another quiet week. Have been hiding in Verloren Onschuld by Elizabeth George. Loved to read thisone as I have been following the Inspector Lynley series since 1993. I finished Kinder Than Solitude by Yiyun Li. This was a book that left me with a weird but not really unpleasant feeling.

Verloren Onshuld, Elizabeth George Kinder Than Solitude, Yiyun Li

I am currently reading The Stolen Ones by Richard Montanari

The Stolen Ones, Richard Montanari

Next up are Cold Mourning by Brenda Chapman and Suitcase of Stars by Pierdomenico Baccalario

Cold Mourning, Brenda Chapman Suitcase of Stars, Pierdomenico Baccalario
Previous
Next Post »

7 reacties

Write reacties
17 February, 2014 delete

Must say that every cover looks promising! Hope you enjoy them all.

Here's my It's Monday!

Reply
avatar
Kathy Martin
AUTHOR
17 February, 2014 delete

I love it when I get a chance to read a new book in a series I have been reading for a long time. I haven't had a chance to start the Inspector Lynley series yet though. Come see my Monday report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

Reply
avatar
Leydy
AUTHOR
17 February, 2014 delete

Those are interesting, i hope you enjoy them
Check out what we are reading this week.

Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
18 February, 2014 delete

You've got some different titles there! I'm reading Wake, by Anna Hope and then finally moving on to Divergent.

Reply
avatar
18 February, 2014 delete

Suitcase of Stars looks like a fun title. I notice it's translated from the Italian... I might add the original to my Italian reading list for the year!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
18 February, 2014 delete

You have some good titles lined up. The Elizabeth George one looks different. I actually never could get into her books. :)

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
18 February, 2014 delete

Suitcase of Stars looks like so much fun. I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your books!

Reply
avatar