It's Monday April 28th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I participated in Dewey's read-a-thon which totally helped with the numbers this week. I finished The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, S. by Doug Dorst & J.J. Abrams, The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt by Caroline Preston and The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes.

The Luminaries, Elenaor Catton S. Doug Dorst J.J. Abrams

The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt, Caroline Preston The Sense of and Ending, Julian Barnes

I am currently reading The Book of You by Claire Kendal

The Book of You, Clairne Kendal

I will pick up The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joël Dicker after this.

The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair, Joël Dicker
Previous
Next Post »

11 reacties

Write reacties
28 April, 2014 delete

So what did you think of The Luminaries? I'm very curious.

Here's my It's Monday!

Reply
avatar
Juli Rahel
AUTHOR
28 April, 2014 delete

I want to read S soo bad! I had the opportunity to buy it some months ago but decided not to because I was lacking funds and I have consistently beat myself up over it since then! The Book of You sounds really interesting and I love the cover!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
28 April, 2014 delete

So many books I've been looking forward to (especially S)! I have The Harry Quebert Affair coming up soon an I'm pretty excited about that one, too. Sounds like you had a great Readathon and have a good week ahead.

Reply
avatar
Kathy Martin
AUTHOR
28 April, 2014 delete

Readathons are helpful for getting books read. I am not familiar with these and hope you enjoyed them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Reply
avatar
28 April, 2014 delete

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the books you just read, especially The Luminaries and S., which I've been wanting to get to. Have a great week!

Reply
avatar
Greg
AUTHOR
28 April, 2014 delete

I've heard a lot about S, kinda curious about that one- and the readathon sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I would have jumped into that.

Have a great reading week.

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
28 April, 2014 delete

S. Is a great read. I had to wait for funds too to buy it too Juli but it will be worth the money and the wait.

Thr Luminaries is a great read too loved the atmosphere. It is worth your time!

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
28 April, 2014 delete

I'm so impressed that you got through The Luminaries! I really want to read that one, but I think I need to carve out a big chunk of time.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
29 April, 2014 delete

Wow, awesome!!! I have The Book Of You so I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
01 May, 2014 delete

The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt looks good.

I hope your week has been good.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
02 May, 2014 delete

How is Sense of an Ending?

Reply
avatar