It's Monday July 7th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Look at that.. 2 books finished! The Legacy by Melissa Delport and hat Night by Chevy Stevens! I did have a busy week but there was a 4 hour train ride involved which gives a lot of quality time with a book.

The Legacy, Melissa Delport That Night, Chevy Stevens

I am currently reading The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin which probably wont last long as it is a great and quick read.

The Storified Life of A.J. Fikry, Gabrielle Zevin

Next up are some review copies. I got One of Us by Tawni O'Dell and We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas lined up.

One of Us, Tawni O'Dell We are Not Ourselves. Matthew Thomas
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
09 July, 2014 delete

I have We Are Not Ourselves too! :)

Reply
avatar