It's Monday August 4 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Well hello there August! What are you going to bring....
So July has been a great disaster reading wise with only 4 books finished. I am now 5 books behind on my Goodreads challenge so I know what I have to do. At the end of the month my holiday will start and I am really looking forward to some extra reading time.
I finished We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas. Though I did enjoy it I am not sure if over 600 pages was necessary to tell this story.

We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas

I will be starting Shattered Secrets by Karen Harper. Really looking forward to this one.

Shattered Secrets by Karen Harper

Next in line is Victus: The fall of Barcelona by Albert Sánchez Piñol

Victus: The fall of Barcelona by Albert Sánchez Piñol
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
04 August, 2014 delete

I need to make progress with We Are Not Ourselves! I always wonder when a book is more than 400 pages, if it's necessary. We'll see.

I have the Barcelona book too! It's the third book I have now that I can read for Lianne's Spain challenge (I think)

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
05 August, 2014 delete

Glad to hear We Are Not Ourselves is worth the read. Too bad it is so long.

Shattered Secrets looks really good. Love the cover too.

THANKS for sharing your thoughts.

ENJOY this reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar