It's Monday August 11th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It has been busy last week at work. In the evenings I did spend a lot of time with books. I finished Shattered Secrets by Karen Harper and Het Wonderkabinet by Brian Selznick.

Shattered Secrets by Karen Harper Het Wonderkabinet by Brian Selznick.

I am currently reading Victus: The fall of Barcelona by Albert Sánchez Piñol

Victus: The fall of Barcelona by Albert Sánchez Piñol

Next up is either How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran or Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie.

How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie

What are you reading? My holiday will be in two weeks is it to early to start packing my books?
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
12 August, 2014 delete

Gutenberg's Apprentice looks really good. It's hard to resist all of this fascinating historical fiction!

Reply
avatar