Its Monday August 18 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

So who else is running behind on their reading challenge this year? Having this huge ear infection on both ears kept me home last week. Guessing this would help me catch up a bit I mostly managed to sleep a fair amount of time and made that I did not want to read the books I was reading picking up pieces from different books here and there. In the end I did manage to finish Victus: The fall of Barcelona by Albert Sánchez Piñol and How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran.

Victus: The fall of Barcelona by Albert Sánchez Piñol How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran

I decided to just pick up something I felt most like reading and am currently working my way trough & Sons by David Gilbert.

& Sons by David Gilbert

Next have Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie lined up.

Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
20 August, 2014 delete

Ciska I hope you feel better soon! I'm looking forward to reading what you thought of Victus: The fall of Barcelona! I have it and must still read it, the same with Gutenberg's Apprentice. Happy reading this week

Reply
avatar