It's Monday August 25 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I am slowly catching up with my challenge. Still spend a few days home last week to recover from my ear infection and managed to finish & Sons by David Gilbert, Season to Taste by Natalie Young and  Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie.

&Sons by David Gilber Season to Taste by Natalie Young Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie

I am about to finish Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

Next up are IT by Stephen King, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker.

IT by Stephen King All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
25 August, 2014 delete

Nice week.

& Sons looks good and so does Gutenber's Apprentice and Season to Taste.

ENJOY them all.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
26 August, 2014 delete

Oh can't wait to see what you have to say about Gutenburg's Apprentice. That's coming up soon for me! And I want to read Hollow City too! I purposely didn't put it on my classroom shelf just so I have it ready when I want to read it.

Reply
avatar