It's Monday September 15th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week we did a lot of maintenance around the house. Those things that take up to much time to do in weekends put are perfect for the last few days of your holiday. Today is back to work though and I did not read as much in my holiday as I had hoped which obviously is my own fault as I decided to pick up some big books meaning I am still way behind on my challenge for this year but I loved the books I read which is more important!
I finished The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker last week.

The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker

I am currently reading All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

Next up is The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott.

The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott


Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
16 September, 2014 delete

All three are books I've either read or want to read! Have a great week, and enjoy!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
19 September, 2014 delete

Love to hear your thoughts on All The Lights We Cannot See!

Reply
avatar