Its Monday October 6 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I helped my brother move house this weekend and though I had to travel there by public transport it did not help my reading much as most of it had to happen by bus due to maintenance on railroads and I cannot read in the bus. I did find some time to read and managed to finish two books.
I read The Hawley Book of the Dead by Chrysler Szarlan and The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall.

The Hawley Book of the Dead by Chrysler Szarlan The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall

I am currently reading The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North.

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North

Next up is Bathing the Lion by Jonathan Carroll
Bathing the Lion by Jonathan Carroll
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Jen G.
AUTHOR
07 October, 2014 delete

I loved First Fifteen Lives! Can't wait to see what you think.

Reply
avatar