It's Monday October 13 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I have had a lot of trouble sleeping again last week. Making it difficult to really concentrate on my reading. As I was reading this great story I felt kind of bad about it. I did manage to finish two books, The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North which made a clean jump to my favorite shelf and Bathing the Lion by Jonathan Carroll.

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North Bathing the Lion by Jonathan Carroll

I am currently reading The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness.

The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness

Next up are Who Should Sing 'Ol' Man River'?: The Lives of an American Song by Todd Decker and Five by Ursula Archer.

Who Should Sing 'Ol' Man River'?: The Lives of an American Song by Todd Decker Five by Ursula Archer
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
14 October, 2014 delete

Ohhhhhhh I need to check out Who Should Sing Ol' Man River!! That sounds exactly like my kind of read. :)

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
16 October, 2014 delete

I'm really interested in The Crane Wife. I loved Ness' Chaos Walking series but I haven't read his stand-alone books yet.

Reply
avatar