It's Monday December 8 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Kitchen, mess, dust, cleaning, kitchen, more cleaning, tired. Yes it is done. The new kitchen is in place and it looks like this only clean by now. In the end it was not that bad but I really hate being in a messy house.

Exhausted I did not read that much the last week. I did finish The Possibilities by Kaui Hart Hemming.

The Possibilities by Kaui Hart Hemming

I am currently reading The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield and am listening to Trough the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.

The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield Trough the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll


Next up What I Found Out About Her by Peter Lasalle

What I Found Out About Her by Peter Lasalle
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Celine
AUTHOR
08 December, 2014 delete

The kitchen looks fantastic!

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
09 December, 2014 delete

Kitchen looks great! I bet it's fun just to sit and look at, let alone use!

Reply
avatar