It's Monday December 29, 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I survived Christmas!! So I had last week off and obviously got hit by this nasty cold that made my eyes tear and nose run for three days. Which is almost funny when you try to read. I recovered just in time for Christmas. The 25th we had my family over for dinner and the 26th we went to his mum for dinner and presents. Saturday the snow came and I hid with a book and on Sunday I went to see Billy Elliot on the theatre.
So books! I read a few books yes and finally managed to reach my Goodreads challenge!!
I finished The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason, Perdita by Hilary Scharper, What Burns Away by Melissa Falcon Field and Assassins by Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman.

The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason Perdita by Hilary Scharper

What Burns Away by Melissa Falcon Field Assassins by Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman

I am currently reading How to Make a Friend by Fleur Smithwick.

How to Make a Friend by Fleur Smithwick.

Next up? Ostland by David Thomas and The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham.

Ostland by David Thomas The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham

How do you prepare for new years? Got any good snack recipes?

Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
29 December, 2014 delete

I love those two starry covers!!

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
30 December, 2014 delete

Perdita looks good. I might have to add it to my list!

I'm glad the cold is gone and I hope you have a lovely New Year's!

Reply
avatar