It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It is humid and warm outside. Feels like a real Dutch summer day. Last week I had a pretty normal week. I went to the theatre with my nephew and though he did not really like the show except for the singing we had such great fun at dinner and in the train station. He loves trains and anything that has to do with construction and as they are rebuilding most of the station there where enough trucks and things for him to check. The weekend was pretty laid back. Some cooking and reading on Saturday and Sunday we spend in the garden and visiting the mothers for mothers day.
I finished two books, Mr Mercedes by Stephen King and Het Diner by Herman Koch.

Mr Mercedes by Stephen King Het Diner by Herman Koch.

I am currently reading Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff.

Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff.


Next up are review books for June. I am starting with Second Life by S.J. Watson and The Wolf Border by Sarah Hall.

Second Life by S.J. Watson The Wolf Border by Sarah Hall

Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
12 May, 2015 delete

Looks like you have some great books on your stacks!

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
12 May, 2015 delete

I also have the two books you are reading next, so I'll read them soon too.
Enjoy your reads!

Reply
avatar