It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I tried to remember what I did last week and cannot come up with much. I saw a theatre show on Sunday which was fun but overall it was quiet. I finished The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler Aquarium by David Vann and Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton.

The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler Aquarium by David Vann Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton.

I just finished Little Black Lies so have not started a new book yet. I will pick up Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde next and got Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica lined up.

Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica


Previous
Next Post »