It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It has been two weeks since I posted my It's Monday post. I have been traveling and doing house maintenance as I am having holiday. Since my last update I finished The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey and J by Howard Jacobson. I am about to finish A Banquet of Consequences by Elizabeth George.

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey J by Howard Jacobson A Banquet of Consequences by Elizabeth George


Next up Orfeo by Richard Powers, The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe, 12 by Sean Platt and The Quick by Lauren Owen. This might be a bit much but I am participating in The Dog Days of Summer Readathon and hope to get some of these books out of the way.

Orfeo by Richard Powers The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe 12 by Sean Plat

The Quick by Lauren Owen
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
23 September, 2015 delete

Can't wait to hear what you think of The Snow Child!

Reply
avatar