It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Where did this week go?!? I cannot believe it is Monday again. I hardly read last week. Only 217 pages. Every time I sat down with a book I fell asleep. Guess I was not really recovered from the flu thing hitting me the week before. Combined with being back at work there was not a lot of time left. I did watch a lot of Gilmore Girls to stay awake. I am currently reading The Lake House by Kate Morton and as I am just halfway it will take a few days to finish I guess.

The Lake House by Kate Morton

Next up I am not going to post what is up next as that pile is huge. This weekend is readathon. Did you sign up? If not do not hesitate and join us. You can sign up at http://www.24hourreadathon.com/
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Susan
AUTHOR
17 October, 2015 delete

I love Kate Morton! THE LAKE HOUSE is a great read, just like all her other books. Hope you're enjoying it!

Reply
avatar