It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Yay Monday! Did last week even happen? Serious where is time going. I worked a lot. Saw The Bodyguard on Tuesday and Saturday I saw a show called Puss in Boots, which was hilarious. Friday my mum came to visit and we had a fun day with lunch and a lot of talking. On Sunday we went out for dinner. Though I spend the bigger part of Saturday and Sunday reading I did not manage to finish a book this week. I am still reading A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler.

A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler.

Next up Between Black and White by Robert Bailey.

Between Black and White by Robert Bailey
Previous
Next Post »