It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Happy Leap Day!! Hope you had a nice extra day. My week has been busy with a lot of extra work due to illness at work. My reading has been slow. I have been staring at tv-shows and films more. Catching up with Greys Anatomy and The Originals. I did manage to finish two books A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler and Between Black and White by Robert Bailey.

A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler Between Black and White by Robert Bailey

I am currently reading De wereld van Sofie by Jostein Gaarder. I picked up a different book at first but noticed my head was not working for that one. I am not sure this book is it either but it is in Dutch so it is more a lazy read.

De wereld van Sofie by Jostein Gaarder.

Not sure what I will read next. Guess it will be another mood read.
Previous
Next Post »