It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Reading is still really slow. I have been more engaged with bookish things though. Later this week I will be going to the International Literature Festival Utrecht and I must admit that all the readathon talk going on everywhere makes me want to jump on the reading bandwagon more too. As my new job is still asking a lot of my brain capacity I will not set a goal for myself but I hope I will get back to reading more. I did finish I Am Radar by Reif Larsen.

I Am Radar by Reif Larsen

I am currently reading In The Light of What We Know by Zia Haider Rahman.

In The Light of What We Know by Zia Haider Rahman
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
20 April, 2016 delete

I'm looking forward to reading about that festival, sounds great!
And I'm excited about the readathon too :))

Reply
avatar