It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

My nephew turns 5 today. We had the party on Saturday and he was so excited about everything. The weather was beautiful and there might have been some water balloons.
The rest of the week was pretty quiet. It has been very warm so trying to keep calm and cool a bit.
I finished Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt

I am currently reading The Fireman by Joe Hill which I totally sneaked in when I got my hands on it.

The Fireman by Joe Hill

This means next up is still Barkskins by Annie Proulx

Barkskins by Annie Proulx
Previous
Next Post »