It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It has been a while since I wrote one of these. As I have not been reading a lot the last months. With the weather getting colder and it getting dark earlier I do hope my reading will pick up. I read 2 books in the first 10 days of October. The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson and Het hart van alle dingen by Elizabeth Gilbert. I also finished A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle which I am reading for #ReadSherlock.

The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson Het hart van alle dingen by Elizabeth Gilbert

I am currently reading The Sign of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Beautiful Maids All in a Row by Jennifer Harlow.

Beautiful Maids All in a Row by Jennifer Harlow

Previous
Next Post »