It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I have not been reading much. I started a swimming course thing where I am supposed to swim twice a week to work on my stamina and had some extra nunchaku training and have been exhausted the rest of the time. Since my last Monday I finished Misery by Stephen King and Cut to the Bone by Alex Caan.

Misery by Stephen King Cut to the Bone by Alex Caan

I am currently reading Christodora by Tim Murphy. I decided to put a little stop on reading Sherlock and will pick it up at some point again.

Christodora by Tim Murphy

What have you been reading?
Previous
Next Post »