It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

My last it is Monday post dates from January. I have not been around in the blogosphere much the last months. I have not been reading much. I had been expecting the not reading much at the beginning of the year already but soon it was off a lot. I have been travelling to London a few times in the last months to visit musicals. We have had some serious illness with a few people in the family which had me visiting the hospital an hour and a half away. Though the travelling was done a lot with train my brain just could not cope with reading. I accepted this and have been binge watching a few series. I have been reading a few books but will not name them all. The ones that really impressed me where Everything Belongs to Us by Yoojin Grace Wuertz, Dark Matter by Blake Crouch and Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde.

I am currently reading The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. Though my reading is still slow I am really enjoying this one.
What are you reading?
Previous
Next Post »